There are various programming languages specialists can work with, and one of the best known is .NET development. Created by Microsoft and used on the Windows operating system makes it accessible to all developers thanks to the fact that it can integrate other languages.
Our web development agency in London uses various programs to create web and mobile applications for companies. We also work with .net in order to meet all our clients’ demands and expectations. Below, we invite you to discover what we can do with this programming language.
Table of Contents
Advantages of .NET development
Web and app development systems can be proprietary or open-source, with the main reference that the latter can be used freely, which is also the case of .NET development. When released in 2002, .NET was a proprietary platform to which more than 3,700 companies have contributed. Now, it counts no less than 60,000 open-source software developers who have added their work to this program’s library.
There are many .NET developers in London, and we work with our own specialists to offer full services to our clients. Our agency can create websites and applications for all types of companies.
.NET development you can obtain with us
Our web design agency in London can provide the following .NET development solutions:
- app creation services that can be operated on Windows, but also on other operating systems;
- native mobile applications for Windows, Android and iOS;
- desktop apps;
- cloud development solutions.
Any of these can be created by our specialists as soon as we gather all information about your business and your expectations from the respective program.
A programming language that can be used with a wide variety of tools
Another advantage of .NET development is that it can be used by specialists who can work with various tools. This makes the program easy to use without consuming too many resources. For example, it can be used with Visual Studio, one of the most versatile tools when it comes to web and app development.
Apart from this, Visual Studio is an Integrated Development Environment that can be used for the creation of websites and applications that be run on most operating systems, including Linux.
If you are interested in our services, do not hesitate to get in touch with us for an offer.
Our web design company in London is at your disposal with web and app creation solutions, including for e-commerce companies.
Platforms running under the .NET umbrella
As mentioned at the beginning of the articles, .NET development has evolved into an open-source programming language with numerous contributors, which has to the creation of several other platforms deriving from it. Among them, the most employed are:
- .Net Compact Framework which can be used for the development of apps for smartphones;
- .NET Core which can be used on the Universal Windows Platform and works well for cloud-based services;
- Silverlight can be used for internet-based applications, and has the main advantage in the fact that it can be used as a plugin;
- Xamarin/Mono can be used on most mobile operating systems.
.NET development can also be used to create e-commerce platforms and content management systems (CMS).
Internet user statistics
As technology continues to develop, the number of internet users is also expected to grow, as information collected by Statista.com indicates that:
- in 2019 was registered the fastest internet usage rate with 300 million new users;
- between 2018 and 2023 the annual internet usage growth rate was 6%;
- by 2023, the total number of internet users is projected to reach 5.3 billion at a global level.
For more information on our .NET development services in London, please contact us.