The creation of a website is one of the most aspects when promoting a business. However, a simple site cannot push a business on the first pages of search engines, which is why another important aspect must be considered and that is optimizing the website in accordance with the ranking criteria imposed by these search engines. This action is called just like this: Search Engine Optimization or SEO, as most people know it.
If you need SEO services in London, our web design agency can help you with personalized solutions based on the needs of your website after a complete evaluation made by our specialists. If you are looking for website development services for your UK business, we can offer a full package made of web design and SEO solutions in London.
Table of Contents
What to consider when optimizing a website?
Search engine optimization (SEO) is one of the most important things you must have in mind when you develop a website for your company because it will help you rank on good positions in SERP (search engine results pages). When somebody needs, for example, company formation services in Italy, he/she will search this on Google or other search engine using different words, such as: open a company in Italy, set up a company in Italy, company formation in Italy, etc. If your website is on the top positions in SERP for these searches, you have great chances to be chosen by that potential client and close a deal with him/her. Clientpedia can help you, using SEO methods, to reach top positions and to keep them along the time.
Search Engine Optimization is a vast notion, but most importantly it changes all the time because search engines develop more and more complex requirements in order to help the people making queries find useful information.
SEO trends change all the time because search engines like Google, Yahoo! and Bing have special programs going through all the content on the internet in order to provide relevant content that replies as much as possible to the questions or better said, the searches of the users.
So, here are the main elements to consider when it comes to SEO:
- using relevant keywords which are divided into short and long-tail keywords;
- the quality of the content which must be accurate and here is where we mention that each page of a website needs to have quality content;
- relevance – in order to respond users’ requests a website must be relevant and search engines must consider it this way in order to rank it on their first pages;
- the implementation of various techniques that make a website rank high on search engines.
The last part and that is to use efficient techniques that help a website grow, is essential. This is where our SEO specialists in London can help by using the so-called white hat techniques which imply:
- the creation of relevant content;
- unique content and page titles;
- even spreading of relevant keywords and mixes of long and short keywords;
- relevant images.
Making a website obtain good positions on search engines implies constant efforts and updated information on the latest SEO techniques, which is why we invite you to discuss with our specialists in order to have a complete picture of how our web design agency in London can help you.
Our app developers in London can assist you if you’re interested in developing a mobile application. They have the skills and knowledge necessary to carry out any request successfully. If you want to find out how they can help you, don’t be afraid to contact us for an offer.
SEO services for your business in London
When considering starting a business, no matter if you need help with the creation of a corporate or an e-commerce website, it is also a good idea to ask for SEO services. This way, your website has higher chances of ranking on the first pages of search engines from the beginning.
Here are some of the SEO services available with our agency in London:
- the creation of a personalized SEO strategy that will imply a thorough analysis of the relevant keywords;
- background check of the competition in order to make sure our clients will have a good chance at high rankings of their websites on search engines;
- complete web development and web design services that ensure a flawless website with no technical errors;
- content writing and re-writing so that all keywords are integrated into the new and existing content;
- off-page SEO services that imply link building, guest posting, and social media promotion.
If you are looking for SEO services in London, our specialists are at your disposal with detailed information on how we can help you.
We can also provide you with various other services, among which the most important are web design services, but also paid advertising services in London.
Why choose SEO services in London?
As mentioned above, SEO is constantly changing, so what works today, in a few months could be considered old, thus no longer keep up with the latest trends. If you decide to work with our SEO specialists in London, you should know that we only use certified programs and tools that will help us rank your website high on search engines. Among these, we mention Google Analytics, Google Keyword Planner and Google AdSense for those interested in paid advertising.
According to Search Engine Journal, the most important search engines in 2019 were:
- in October 2019, Google held 87.96% share of the international search market;
- at the same time, Bing increased its share from 3.5% to 5.26%;
- in December 2019, Yahoo! occupied 1.59% of the international search market;
- in the UK, Bing owns a share of 4.14% search engine market;
- Baidu is the most important Chinese search engine with a share of 67% of the local search market.
Contact us for more details about the services we provide for our clients, among which personalized SEO and web development services in London.